1.0 your obligations as a participant

  • It is your responsibility to read the booking confirmation and see to it that dates and all other products are correct. If any errors or misunderstandings in the agreement - please contact us immediately.

  • It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct information when booking. Such as contact details, ages, emergency contact person, health condition, food restrictions, physical (dis)ability and size - if applicable - for all participants.

  • The person that makes the booking will be seen as to acting as an agent for all members of the party. When he/she accepts these terms and conditions, it is on the behalf of the whole party.

  • You are responsible for possessing a valid passport and obtaining any visa required when travelling to Sweden.

  • When you book with us, you agree to follow all our instructions and rules that may apply to animals, activities, accommodation, transfer, etc. You are liable for all damages caused by your behavior or by not following the rules.

1.1 regarding payment

  • When you make your booking, you will be charged 10% of the total amount of the booking upfront. When this is paid - your booking is seen as fully confirmed. The remaining 90% of the total price has to be paid 30 days prior your booked date. 

  • When booking an activity or tour with us less than 30 days before your booked date - you will be asked to pay the total amount upfront.

1.2 changing your booking

  • We will do our best to assist you if you want to change your booking - but please note that we cannot guarantee to be able to meet your request. Changes can only be made within the same year as your booking is valid.

1.3 subject to changes

  • We reserve ourselves the right to change things such as tour route, activities and the total number of passengers on a sled whenever we feel the need to. This is most often a matter of safety for dogs and humans.

1.4 force majeure

  • Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizers control, and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, within reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, epidemics, pandemics, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed air ports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines or train companies, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site).

  • During these conditions the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.


due to covid-19

Cancellations must be made as soon as there's a reason not to conduct the tour. Please do note that it is your own responsibility to ensure that you have a travel, medical and cancellation insurance. Talk to your insurance company to find out if there are any exceptions during Covid-19.

  • Up to 14 days prior to the scheduled tour, 90% of the full payment will be refunded. The 10% you pay upon booking, will be kept to cover administration costs and booking fees.

  • Cancellations made within 13-8 days upon the scheduled tour will be charged 25% of the booking's total amount.

  • Cancellations made within 7 days upon the scheduled tour will be charged 50% of the total amount.

  • If In i Norden must cancel for any reason, you will always get back the total amount of what's been paid. All cancellations must be made by email.


due to covid-19

We expect you to follow the Swedish laws, recommendations and restrictions provided by the Swedish Health Authorities. More information about visiting Sweden during the Covid-19 pandemic can be found HERE.

  • You have to be symptom free for at least 48 hrs before travelling to participate in our activities. In i Norden has the right to deny you to partake if you have symptoms related to Covid-19.

  • It is your own responsibility to ensure you have an accurate travel, medical and cancellation insurance. Talk to your insurance company to find out if there are any exceptions during Covid-19.